Sunday, December 23, 2018

Exciting News!

*  *  *



My short story, The Fairy King (originally published in The Madman of Elkriahl and Other Fairy Tales), has been selected to be a part of the holiday episode of the Fairy Tales for Unwanted Children podcast!

This podcast, created and written by Scott Thrower, features original fairy tales told weekly.  They are whimsical, and at times a little dark, and overall great fun to listen to.  I've only just started listening for about two weeks now, but so far I've found it quite charming.  

Once a year, a contest is held in which listeners can submit a fairy tale of their own, under 2,500 words.  Five such stories then become a part of the special Christmas episode.  

I am honored to have my story featured this year--so I want to send a big Thank You to Scott Thrower for giving it a chance!  ^_^ 

The episode is set to be released this coming week.  Drop by Fairy Tales for Unwanted Children to hear it!

*  *  *

-Emmarayn Redding

No comments:

Post a Comment