Friday, June 27, 2014

NOTICE | LOKI vs. KHAN

*  *  *

Over the next several weeks, I will be traveling to various camps for the summer.  I'll be extremely busy until August, so it is unlikely that I will post very much during these next few weeks.  If I do get the chance, I will do so happily, considering that I still have a Liebster Award to answer.  In the mean time,  I prestent to you... AN EPIC vs. MATCH!!!

In a battle of wits, skill, and strength, who would win:  Loki, or Khan?




These two are pretty equally matched;  both are masterminds, plotting several moves ahead of their enemies;  both are inhumanly strong;  both are cold and determined, calloused and calculating.  They have a sense of dramatics and flare.  One possesses a mischievous wit, the other, ferocious savagery.  Yet they both share the same desperate drive that feeds all of their actions and emotion.

And they both have a shockingly large fanbase... mostly consisting of lovestruck young girls.

(I'm not one of them.)

((Just thought I'd make that clear.))

;)



SO!  The question now is, if put to the test, which would emerge victorious?  Remember, this is not necessarily just a battle of strength, but also of skill and wit.  Who will triumph?  Who will fail?
The result, my readers... is up to you!
I will put up a poll, located on my gadget bar on the right-hand side of my blog.  Make your vote, and make sure to leave your thoughts and discussions in the comments!
Have fun!  :)  I can't wait to hear your answers.

*  *  *

-Rayne Speryll





P.S.   If you wantt to know what I think would happen... here you go.






(DISCLAIMER:  I do not own the images in this post, nor did I create them.  All credit goes to the owners and makers.)

3 comments:

  1. I rather agree with you that they'd probably team up. But if they didn't, it would either be a tie or Loki would win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still not sure who would win in an all-out fight. They're so equally matched! Though Khan did manage to destroy half of London by himself, where as Loki had to use an army to crush New York. Still, I think that it would be a close fight. Most likely at tie. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm cheering for Cumberbatch! X-P

    ReplyDelete