-Tag the person who nominated me
-Answer ten questions
-Tag ten people
|This is not actually the library where I work though... ;)|
One time at the end of choir class, we were all supposed to put our folders back in their shelves, so all the students crowded around the shelves to do so. I was walking directly behind my friend, who is significantly shorter than me. Suddenly, she stopped in front of me, and I was walking too fast to stop. I ran into her, doubled over, staggered to catch myself, tripped on the steps up to the shelves, staggered again, and promptly crashed into every guy left in the line trying to catch myself.
Several of them were cute.
And none of them tried to help me.
I laughed it off and put my folder away, and said nothing of the fact that it was totally my friend's fault. Totally.
Now for 10 questions of my own....
1. What do you like best about the place where you grew up?
2. What elements do you think were most influential in making you the person you are today?
3. What fictional character do you identify with most?
4. Would you call yourself an introvert or an extrovert? Or possibly an ambivert?
5. If you could be masterful in one skill, what would you want it to be?
6. IF you were to be born in a different time period, which period would you prefer?
7. Where do you feel most free and happy?
8. Do you dream of romance, whether present or future?
9. And speaking of dreaming, what about your literal dreams? Do you remember you dreams at night? And if so, what do you usually dream about? ( If this makes you uncomfortable, don't worry about it. ;)
10. If you were going to go down in history, what would it be for?
* * *
And now I must nominate...
Honestly, I'm scared that I've nominated people way to often for tags, so I'll do it this way. If you're reading this, even if you're not technically subscribed to this blog, consider yourself tagged. If you want to do this tag, awesome! If not, no guilt. :) Link back here when and if you've done the tag, and I'll visit your blog to read your answers! I look forward to hearing from you!
* * *