Saturday, May 18, 2013
* * *
I suddenly remembered that I was tagged quite a while ago by Leilani Sunblade, so I thought that now is better than never to do it. :)
So, like the previous tag I did, I must once again state ten random things about myself, and tag several more people. So! That being said, I will get to the tag.
* * *
1) I just finished watching the first installment of the Canadian Anne of Green Gables mini-series. I've seen it before, but it's nice to rewatch it. Part II is next!
2) I have been both homeschooled and public schooled. Mostly, I've been homeschooled, but I started taking half-days at public school. Altogether, I've been involved with the public school for six years, and so I feel that I've had a pretty significant taste of both worlds. I'll do a post on that later on. :)
3) I have a book/movie/TV show quote for almost every single situation. It isn't as if I watch movies or read obsessively, it's just that I have a mind like a steel trap. Once I see something, I can quote most of it, even if I've only seen or read it once.
4) I have a hand-and-a-half sword named Rastufel, which has actually made it into one of my books. I don't know how to use it, other than what I've seen in all of the fantasy movies I watch. Still, I like to don my medieval clothes and take up my sword, and go romping around the countryside like a roving adventurer. :D
5) I like coffee. Especially when it has cream and sugar in it.
6) I like Frappachino even better. Mmmm! XD
7) I have a fanficiton for almost every story I've ever read/seen.
8) I watch Star Trek: TOS and love it. Spock is undeniably my favorite characer, although Dr. McCoy is a close second.
9) I have, on occasion, been accused of being an evil villain by my sisters. Sometimes, I fear they are not far from the truth.... mua-hahahahah! ;D
10) My favorite restaurant is Pizza Ranch. It's Christian, the food is delicious, and you can have as much as you want. :)
* * *
And I now tag...