Tuesday, March 22, 2016

"That's Just Plane Wrong!": A Lego Stop Motion Short by My Brother

*  *  *

Hey, there readers!  Greetings and salutations.  :D
This morning my ten-year-old bother Eli' finished up a Lego stop-motion short he's been working on for the past few days.  He's really psyched about it, and I am very proud of him.  I wanted to share it here with all of you- it's worth a watch, especially if you like dark humor.  XD  Frankly, I'm not sure how a boy of his age comes up with this stuff... it must be because he's a boy.  

*  *  *

That's Just Plane Wrong


*  *  *

Congratulations, Eli'!  I'm so happy for you.  Well done!  

-Emmarayn Redding

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's impressive! Stop-motion takes a lot of time and patience and your brother did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, reminds me of my brother!
    Good for Eli, it takes a lot of precision and patience to make even short clips.

    ReplyDelete