Friday, June 3, 2016

Rayne's Comed Hour Episode VII

*  *  *







Image result for Silmarillion memes





Image result for Silmarillion memes


*  *  *



















And this one just because it's cute...




*  *  *

Image result for puns

Image result for puns


Image result for puns


Image result for puns


Image result for puns

Image result for puns






No, no I do not.

*  *  *

-Emmarayn Redding, 

Hosted by Rayne Speryll

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own, nor did I make any of these images. All credit for goes to their original creators.  Used here for entertainment purposes only.)





5 comments:

  1. I like the iceberg one and the toucan one! XD
    This may be a dumb question, but who is Rayne Speryll?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a dumb question, don't worry! Rayne Speryll is an alter ego I used for years while I was under the age of eighteen. It's only been in the last few months that I started using my real name, Emmarayn. This comedy hour tradition was started under that identity, and after my unmasking I decided to keep it up by having "Rayne" come back to host the 'show'. :D

      Delete
    2. Oh that makes sense--good idea to keep the traditional name going! Thanks for clearing that up :)

      Delete
  2. Yeah...for they who made that "Tolkien didn't kill your favorite character" .....I beg them to read the Silmarillion and reconsider....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, how about ALL my favorite characters??

      Delete